Our objective: Your satisfaction!
Our objective is to avoid mistakes by using a universal, product related documentation structure which gives us the necessary transparency on the manufacturing processes. In our company all project and product relevant information and documents are planned, monitored and managed (APQP) centrally by qualified and motivated staff. Our systematic and risk-based way of thinking leads to an active approach and supports the continuous improvement process.
The measurement data in the production is collected with an optical 3-D measuring machine, evaluated and stored for traceability purposes.
We have now been certified according to quality management norm ISO 9001:2015 and environmental management norm 14001:2015 for many years and also audited according to VDA 6.3.
Furthermore we are planning to certify our company according to IATF 16949:2016 in 2020.
Our QM system enables:
• Continuous improvement processes (CIP)
• Statistical process control (SPC)
• Calculation of the process capability (Cp- and Cpk-, Cm- and Cmk-values)
• Electronic data capture, evaluation and display of the measurement results
• Parts traceability / charge traceability
• Most modern, state of the art test equipment
• Capability to conduct thermal-chemical residual moisture analyses
• Climate cabinet which can simulate various scenarios such as artificial ageing or climate conditions
• Fulfilment of automotive specific requirements (sample test report / PPAP, PFMEA, Control Plan / PLP, MSA)
• Access to customer specific platforms (SupplyOn)
• Data management in the international material data system (IMDS)